Technological simplicity and classically designed elegance have made the Bialetti Moka genuinely iconic (an overused term that fits in this instance) since its debut in the early 1930s. Bialetti has made over 200 million of these in the years since, and coffee lovers the world over have been enjoying coffee with an Italian accent.
Producing a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes, the aluminium Moka pot features Bialetti's distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
- Designed in Italy.
- Body made from top quality aluminium.
- Moulded resin handle stays cool during use.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- Use on a low flame only, or you’ll risk damaging your coffee maker.
- Hand wash in warm water only.