Effortless extract chilling for espresso
The Nucleus Paragon Espresso Chilling Rock is a simple and effective way to enhance the flavours of your espresso. Developed in collaboration with Zurich University of Applied Science (ZHAW), the Paragon Espresso Chilling Rock quickly cools down the extracted coffee as it touches the rock, locking in more flavours that would otherwise have been lost without the chilling technique.
ZHAW's research on volatile aroma compounds found that instantaneous cooling of the extraction would trap these compounds and result in more aromatic and flavour-rich coffees. The Paragon Chilling Rock is specifically designed for use with coffee, and its titanium-coated stainless steel construction makes it incredibly durable. Inside, the rocks are filled with a high-density liquid to keep them at the optimal temperature needed for effective extract chilling. They're also designed to rapidly and evenly cool the coffee extraction that touches them.
Paragon Espresso Mount
The Paragon Espresso Mount is a stable platform for the Paragon Chilling Rock and can be easily set on top of any cup. This custom mount is height-adjustable to accommodate different cups and coffee machines and is designed with anti-slip grips.
- Designed for extract chilling
- Richer flavours and aromas
- Rapid cooling
- Easy to use
- 4 x Paragon Chilling Rocks
- 2 x Paragon Espresso Mount
How to use:
- Place the Paragon Espresso Mount on top of your cup.
- Place a Paragon Chilling Rock on the mount.
- Pull your espresso shot as you normally would.
- The espresso will be rapidly cooled as it hits the chilling rock, locking in the flavours.
- Enjoy your delicious, enhanced espresso!
- Mount - (W) 34mm x (L) 120mm
- Rock - (Diameter) 30mm
The Paragon Espresso is the perfect way to take your espresso to the next level. With its simple design and effective cooling technology, it's easy to use and produces
consistently delicious results.